Welcome to our website!
This website is intended for use by our customers; WhatCRM?’s customers are small and medium businesses, not individuals. Individuals should seek CRM advice elsewhere as we may not have the right expertise.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which together with our Privacy, Cookie, Curation, Copyright and Disclaimer Policies, govern WhatCRM?’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
If you are under 16 years of age, you may not use this website as you cannot give legal consent for GDPR purposes.
- You may use the site, but you may not abuse the site by unreasonable use such as uploading malware, brute force attacks or denial of service attacks.
- Don’t steal the content – its copyright belongs to us and we will enforce it if we find out. You may re-post it with an acknowledgement and a backlink to this site.
- The blog content is generic and may not be applicable to the businesses of all site users; you use it at your own risk and WhatCRM? accepts no liability for anything that happens because you’ve read something posted on this site and acted upon it. On the other hand, WhatCRM? stands by advice to clients and the information in our Evaluation Reports and Guides.
- Although this website is not intended for use by children, any content or comments posted on this site should be suitable for children. WhatCRM? reserves the right to remove anything posted on this site
We don’t share your personal details with anyone, except
- Law enforcement officers with appropriate authority
- Sub-contractors, who are subject to a Data Processing Agreement as required by GDPR
We store personal data of potential clients in order to promote our products and services to them. After promotion campaigns are complete, personal data is deleted. The personal data of clients and customers is kept for seven years from completion of the contract, before being archived (not deleted).
Data is processed on our behalf by the following providers:
- In the WhatCRM?.co website – to track browsing behaviour, website performance and site membership
- Insightly – our CRM stores all customer details and interactions to enable us to provide efficient service
- OneDrive – used for office automation (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and cloud storage of documents
- OX365 – provides offline backup for office automation files
- Drift – our Lead bot stores contact details and lead bot conversations
- Drip – our autoresponder which we use to send subscribers ‘educational’ and promotional material and offers
- Google Analytics – used to analyse the effectiveness of our online promotion and delivery
- Google Drive – used to comply with GDPR (tracking source of data)
- Facebook – The personal data of Followers of our Facebook Page is stored in Facebook. A Facebook retargeting pixel is also used on WhatCRM.co for the purposes of building a Facebook Custom Audience (also stored by Facebook)
- Integromat – processes personal data, but does not store it.
If you would like to:
- know what personal data we hold about you
- ask us to correct or delete your personal data
- stop us processing your data
- have your own copy of the personal data we hold about you
Use the contact form here. A charge may be made for persistent enquiries.
WhatCRM? sometimes posts excerpts of Content from other web sites for the purposes of discussion here. The source of any Content that has been Curated in this way will always be acknowledged and a hyperlink provided to the site from where it was obtained. If you want us to remove any of your content from this site, please use the contact form here and your content will be removed as soon as possible.
WhatCRM? owns the copyright of all material on this website, unless otherwise stated.
In accessing the web pages of WhatCRM?.co, you agree that you may only download the content for use in your own business.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of WhatCRM?.
You may not broadcast, share, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change any of the content in the Member’s area or sold in the store. This content is the core intellectual property of WhatCRM? and the foundation of the business. Having bought this content you may of course share it with colleagues in your business and professional advisers if they are bound by confidentiality agreements.
You may curate WhatCRM? content on your website provided that a hyperlink to the relevant page of this website is published with the quoted content and that content is attributed to WhatCRM?.