The smaller the business, the more likely it will be that people will undertake more than one of these roles, but generally CRM users will include:
- Marketers – to generate leads and prospects
- Sales people – to make sales
- Customer service agents – people helping customers to use the product
- Marketing, sales and customer service managers – to manage marketing, sales and customer service people, forecast sales and report performance
- Senior managers – to ensure that there will enough revenue and to review performance
Summarizing then – anyone who deals with customers, and their managers, is likely to use a CRM.